Intelligent window cleaning robot, wireless remote control device for cleaning windows from inside and outside ideal for ceilings and tiles
A window cleaning robot is a smart device that moves independently on glass surfaces to clean them. The machines work equally well on single and double-glazed windows, bay windows, shower cubicles, glass tables, etc. You must place your robot on the area to be cleaned, both horizontally and vertically, and switch on the cleaning cycle.
Window cleaning robots are plugged into a power supply to operate. They have a backup battery that keeps them on the glass, even during a power outage. It is also possible to install a safety cord, especially if you decide to clean windows at height and to avoid a fall which could be fatal for the device. The latter is fixed to a railing or on the glass by means of a suction cup.
It is necessary to position the device on each area to be cleaned. For ease of transport, many models have a handle on the top of the device.
Some devices are equipped with a remote control that allows you to control it remotely and choose, among other things, the cleaning mode. The latter is defined according to the area to be cleaned, whether the glass is wider than long or the reverse.
Various accessories can complete your equipment such as an extension for or replacement mops.
The models on offer feature a clean, white design. Some are square in shape and some are rectangular. Easy to use, your robot will become your new companion for the maintenance of your house or apartment. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
- Hands-free Smart Cleaning Robot: Advanced AI system is adopted for a smarter, effortless but effective cleaning method; built-in intelligent navigation system that automatically detects window frames and obstacles
- 3 automatic cleaning modes: 5 optimized and pre-programmed cleaning routes to better lift dirt and superficial debris from the glass, as well as to completely remove smudges or dirty residue
- Inverter drop protection: The inverter system provides enough suction (5600pa) to adhere tightly to vertical windows for 32 minutes when power is interrupted; High strength safety lanyard prevents damage in the event of a power outage or vacuum failure
- One-push operation: Just press the power button to turn on this Finether window cleaning robot; if you wish, you can select its cleaning routes via the supplied remote control
- Multiple Applications: Perfect for different types of glass, from framed windows to stained and tinted windows, as well as for doors, mirrors, desks, tiled walls, etc.
Hands-Free Smart Cleaning Robot: Advanced AI system is adopted for a smarter, effortless but effective cleaning method; built-in intelligent navigation system that automatically detects window frames and obstacles.
3 automatic cleaning modes: 3 optimized and pre-programmed cleaning routes to better lift surface dirt and debris from the glass, as well as to completely remove smudges or dirty residue
Inverter drop protection: The inverter system provides enough suction (5600pa) to adhere tightly to vertical windows for 30 minutes when power is interrupted; A high strength safety lanyard prevents damage in the event of a power outage or vacuum failure.
One-touch operation: just press the power button to turn on this Finether window cleaning robot; if you want, you can select its cleaning routes via the supplied remote control.
Multiple Applications: Perfect for different types of glass, from framed windows to stained and tinted windows, as well as for doors, mirrors, desks, tiled walls, etc.
- Product size: 298*150*120Product weight: 945g
- Gift box size: 300*234*140
- Input voltage: 100~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Adapter output: 24v/3.75A
- Adapter certification: UL, FCC, CE, RoHS
- Power consumption: 80W
- AC power cord length: 1.0m
- DC power cord length: 4.0m
- Safety rope length: 4.5 m
- Battery working time: 20 minutes battery life: 2 years
- Cleaning speed: 4 min/meter^2 (clean twice everywhere)
- Maximum cleaning area: height: 6 meters, width: 5 meters
How to clean window glass:
1- Wipe for the first time, you need to use the "dry brush" (not water spray), to remove the dust on the glass surface.
Glass, water (cleaner) will be mixed
With the sand will become yellow mud, wiping the results will be very bad.
Use in sunny weather or low humidity, dry scraping effect is the best.
Cannot be used in rainy or humid weather, there will be white fog like traces of water vapor.
2- Replace the cleaning cloth, the upper part of the cleaning wheelTo keep clean and dry, clean the
Lower part of the cleaning agent (1-2 spray), can not be fully wet, wet cleaning cloth will affect
The operation of the machine.
Important Safety Precautions:
Before using this product, please read all instructions
1. Before use, fix the safety rope, safety rope and tie accessories, in order to avoid danger.
2. Please check before using the safety rope is broken, the knot is loose.
3. No balcony glass doors and windows, must be put on the ground
Floor of risk warning zone, close to prohibition.
4. This machine must be followed by the power cord for normal use.
5. Please in the built-in battery under electric saturated (green light)To use.
6. Please turn on the power before placing the machine.
7. When the machine is placed on the glass, make sure the machine can be adsorbed on the glass and let it go.
8. Please remove the power after turning off the machine.
9. Do not use frameless glass.
10. Be sure to clean the ring on the cleaning wheel to prevent leaks.
11. Do not use in rainy or humid weather.
12.Do not spray directly on the machine
13. Do not allow children to use.
14. Remove obstacles from the glass and prohibit the use of cracks in the glass. When used while reflecting
Glass and coated glass, beware of wind and sandblasted glass surface.
15. Do not use hair, clothing, fingers or any part of the body near the Product opening or rotating parts.
- FREE delivery
- 100% Satisfied or Refunded
- Limited Quantity
- This item is not sold in stores
- Delivery Everywhere in EUROPE!